All 57 art Reviews

Untraditional Pac-Man Untraditional Pac-Man

Composition is on point bruv. Characters are on point. This is totally a pretty cool piece to hang on a wall:~)

sketchwithtiff responds:

Thank you!

Mother Nature Mother Nature

Thats a fantastic naturistic piece of entry right here. You really got your win mode on.

Awesomely done dude. Its nice to know that both of us are doing portraits and that one is on land and one is at sea. Thats pretty wicked cool dude.

Best of luck for the both of us

Reverse Reverse

I like how creepy it is. But at the same time I like how the reverse mermaid is ironically made by the things that makes one pretty.

What a dilemma. Huhu. Best of luck for all of us:)
Cheers!

artfulsilver responds:

Thank you!

And, good luck to you :3

I'll be back... I'll be back...

It has that silent hill revenge kinda thing. Loving it. It'd kinda spooky to stare at her. She is totally struggling...winter has come but this time, she had prepare everything for her return. Chills. But overall mate, awesome work!

BChris responds:

thanx! i wanted her to be really angry because winter destroyed her era so now she is a refugee searching for a new home bringing with her only an autumn flower..

Spring is Coming Spring is Coming

Your version of spring is wonderfully done! The fact that she's a painter shows how nuturing she is to all her creations. And she fits the theme on traditional fine art perfectly!

licensetoink responds:

Great interpretation. I wish all comments where as great as yours.

spring in fall -COTM spring in fall -COTM

Wow! Your colouring entices the whole drawing!
Appealing to the taste.I can tell that spring looks afraid...everywhere around her is dying...:(

Annelies022 responds:

Aww, thank you so much for your response! I wanted spring to look a bit "confused" (That was the look I was going for :P) indeed, I wanted her to have some peace with future changes though. I can see how this could lead you to have a different interpretation. I also hoped the bright colors would cheer the drawing up a little. I will definitely hold this in mind next time, and again thank you :D

Wandering season Wandering season

How you integrated the change from winter to spring is hilarious yet appealing.

Literally, a bird came out of her mouth. Should've added some feathers around. (due to Coughing)
But overall, Bravo!!

szarosen responds:

Thank you! :D

Sennin No Natsu ( Sage of Summer) Sennin No Natsu ( Sage of Summer)

Hey, that's an awesome image. I really like the backstory. Your work is always outstanding!

You know how the Goddess of Mercy in Chinese Folklore always sat in a lotus meditating?
Yeah, your art reminds me of that. Although, I was kinda expecting a giant sunflower below him...or behind his head as proof that he has been enlightened.

But It's all good. You really done well in this. Good Job, and Good luck for the both of us!

ShaquilleSaddler responds:

Thanks! I guess my excuse is he hasn't been fully enlightened yet lol 72 more years and maybe lol

Last glance Last glance

It kinda reminds me of the snapshot of the infamous Big Foot wandering the desert.

Except, this is Autumn searching for winter...It's kinda spooky knowing why he is searching for winter...something might have happened. Will be a cool story bro.

cocolongo responds:

Thank you , I thought so myself after it was done. somehow seemed like he is reluctant to leave or just winter arrived too soon, who knows? cheers!

The Winter Reptile and the Summer Sunset The Winter Reptile and the Summer Sunset

Hey! Wonderful job!

The winter reptile is such a peculiar choice of character to represent winter. The serpent, as cold-blooded that they are, (I see what you did there) could adapt their temperature to compliment the weather. How awesome is that!! And because of that, your choice is one of the few outside-of-the-box kind of ideas. And I like that!

When I look at the image, I totally can feel the warm hot weather and yet I can still feel the coldness of the reptilian. Awesome composition!

Overall, well done mate. Well done.

p/s: That horn is Bae.