Orbit Orbit

OH MY DAYZ

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

I like the whole scifi simplicity on it. Really love the hypnotizing visuals. Sort of reminds me to the sixties. But, in all, absolutely wonderful.

Oddball: Halloween 2011 Oddball: Halloween 2011

voice

i like her voice very much. the voices makes this flash complete.

Kreid responds:

Glad you liked it!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

HAHAHAHA!!

This is some good game!!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

9 lives but..

every time I got hit, just once, I die!!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Cute

Man, that was the BOMB.

FD - Like Clockwork FD - Like Clockwork

The fact you start with the ticking, and build up to some kind of magnificent world, deserves a fiver. Great Job. Lovely work.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thank you! Glad you appreciate all the ticking, haha

Legion of Might have beens Legion of Might have beens

Noice

AliceMako responds:

Thanks for listening.

Neuroscamper Neuroscamper

So good. Dayum!

I'll be back... I'll be back...

It has that silent hill revenge kinda thing. Loving it. It'd kinda spooky to stare at her. She is totally struggling...winter has come but this time, she had prepare everything for her return. Chills. But overall mate, awesome work!

BChris responds:

thanx! i wanted her to be really angry because winter destroyed her era so now she is a refugee searching for a new home bringing with her only an autumn flower..

Spring is Coming Spring is Coming

Your version of spring is wonderfully done! The fact that she's a painter shows how nuturing she is to all her creations. And she fits the theme on traditional fine art perfectly!

licensetoink responds:

Great interpretation. I wish all comments where as great as yours.

spring in fall -COTM spring in fall -COTM

Wow! Your colouring entices the whole drawing!
Appealing to the taste.I can tell that spring looks afraid...everywhere around her is dying...:(

Annelies022 responds:

Aww, thank you so much for your response! I wanted spring to look a bit "confused" (That was the look I was going for :P) indeed, I wanted her to have some peace with future changes though. I can see how this could lead you to have a different interpretation. I also hoped the bright colors would cheer the drawing up a little. I will definitely hold this in mind next time, and again thank you :D